[Image: A picture of a pile of round, bright pink fruit with petals that fade to green at the tips.]
A friend of mine sent me these pictures from a fruit stand in Chinatown (NYC). I have no idea what they are called (any ideas?) but they sure look beautiful!
Is this even a fruit? Hmmmmm.
[A hand holding one of the fruits described above.]
These are called dragonfruit or pitahaya and they very much ARE a fruit and quite tasty and can be used in many ways.
You should try them if you have a chance! I have and they were very enjoyable.
- terrasmiles reblogged this from gardenup
- releaseyourinnerasian reblogged this from gardenup
- abellz likes this
- madamethursday reblogged this from crossedwires and added:
- crossedwires reblogged this from madamethursday and added:
- crossedwires likes this
- negrosakidojo likes this
- peaceshine3 reblogged this from gardenup and added:
- pianokeyteeth likes this
- peaceshine3 said: Dragon Fruit
- gardenup posted this